Name:
Location: Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico

An American in CJ for a few years, just across the border from El Paso, Texas

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Time to turn on the air conditioning already? Yes. I started sweating this morning while drinking my coffee downstairs -- the cooler part of the house. I had to put my hair up in a ponytail to cool off.

Last week, the nighttime temps were in the 30s. (F) This week, they're in the 40s. During the day, however, it reaches the upper 70s in the afternoon, which feels like the upper 80s if you're in the sun or in your car. The temperature can climb 30 degrees in a day because the humidity is so low -- 15 to 25% most of the time.

Why the architect made the master bedroom the hottest one in this house and not the guest bedroom, I'll never know...

© 2007 http://cjmex.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home